WATCH MAKING PARTS - OLED WATCHES - GENUINE LEATHER WATCH STRAP.
Watch Making Parts
- A watchmaker is an artisan who makes and repairs watches. Since virtually all watches are now factory made, most modern watchmakers solely repair watches. However, originally they were master craftsmen who built watches, including all their parts, by hand.
- (watch-maker) Elaine Springford on Fotopedia
- Cause to divide or move apart, leaving a central space
- (part) separate: go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
- (part) something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
- (of two things) Move away from each other
- Divide to leave a central space
- the local environment; "he hasn't been seen around these parts in years"
Have you ever really looked at the workings of a watch? A friend of mine is making
the most amazing jewelry from old watch parts
and I was lucky enough to see them all heaped together, ready for dismantling. The detail and precision that goes into each and every part is mind blowing. They are like mini works of art, crafted to perfection. But then all the workings are covered, never really seen again by anyone. They are like little Pandora's boxes waiting to be opened - just waiting...
Some small things make us think for a long time...
i saw this man inside the bus, holding this bunch of tiny artificial flowers. He made me think, what would he do with the bunch... For his wife, girlfriend or kid? And i am thinking where he got these; they are extraordinary. They are not cake decors but more of a decoration in hair accessories...
Part of "Understanding People with their Hands" Series
Related topics: watch monk season 7 epoch quartz watch how to watch the oscars live ball watches sale ladies military watch dive watch bezel watch kenny the shark watch the office onlin
- (月) 15:13:10|
- Category: None