Kinetic Titanium Watch. Wholesale Bling Bling Watches. Vibrating Timer Watch.
Kinetic Titanium Watch
- (Titanium Watches) These watches are darker in colour than silver watches or stainless steel watches. The strong, corrosion-resistant metal takes its name from the Greek Gods, the Titans, and titanium is a durable metal well suited to modern daily life.
- Of, relating to, or resulting from motion
- (of a work of art) Depending on movement for its effect
- relating to the motion of material bodies and the forces associated therewith; "kinetic energy"
- characterized by motion; "modern dance has been called kinetic pantomime"
- energizing: supplying motive force; "the complex civilization of which Rome was the kinetic center"- H.O.Taylor
Titanium and nickel scrap heap. Who needs a watch
anymore? Who needs coins anymore? Whether on your wrist or in your hand these are items that may soon disappear from our lives. We can only imagine that one day, perhaps in a thousand years or more, some futuristic being may unearth one of these shiny metal objects and wonder what use these objects were to humans in 20th Century life.
I confess, I do have something of a watch fetish.I love them. I tend to go for stainless steel or titanium with
a dark face. I don't really like gold watches, too flashy for my tastes. Not into rubber or plastic watches either, I like a little heft. This is my daily wear watch, a Seiko Arctura Kinetic.
Related topics: 22mm watch bands lg cell phone watch youtube wont let me watch videos watch episodes of 30 rock watch office season 2 oak watch winder watch season 5 of the office online garmin 405 sports watch hamilton watches on sale
- (月) 15:15:31|
- Category: None